- Autoclaves: Basic System and Modules
Autoclaves: Basic System and Modules
2600 10000 $2,600.00 - $10,000.00
- For continuous-flow curing of carbon-fiber tubes and small parts. Cure one or more carbon-fiber tube(s) or small part(s) at a time, as they are ready. No need to wait for a batch to be ready to cure in a large autoclave.
- Modular design. Each module operates independently.
- Automatic constant-temperature curing. An active closed-loop feedback control system maintains your desired set-point temperature in the autoclave chamber.
- Basic system includes autoclave cabinet, controls cabinet, and one autoclave module (autoclave chamber + controls).
- Purchase additional modules, for a maximum of 8 modules per autoclave cabinet.
- Eight foot (8’) long autoclave chambers.
- Options for three different autoclave Inside Diameters (IDs): 2.370”, 2.870”, and 3.870”.
- Compact dimensions: 101.5” long x 41.5” wide x 57.5” high (to top of controls cabinet).
- Simple utility requirements: 110 VAC single-phase and shop air.
- Advanced thermal management gives high efficiency (low utility costs).